CHERYL in New Jersey - Party Characters for Kids from Los Angeles CA

Case Description: Non payment for services provided

We have subcontracted a job for partycharactersforkids.com for 1 of our actors to play Princess Elsa at a children's party. They emailed the client a photo of a costume they stole from somewhere which looks nothing like the costume we own. Then then told the client my actor would be doing magic show, facepainting & balloon animals which they advertise on their website all in an hour time. It's impossible to do this for the 25 children they had for anyone. The client then turned around is an angry rage & took out on my 20 year old actor the lies this company has told them. She left in tears with her mother there as a witness. I then contacted the owner & told him we need to get paid for our services & we do not wish to subject our actors to his lies ever again. He then went onto copy & paste his bad yelp reviews all over our advertisers, manilpulated legitimate modeling pictures with horrible captions & lies about us & even tapped into our phones. We had to go to the police & get an attourney to fight him for his stalking. We would like this company investigated & the $175 owed to my company & entertainer. This company is a scam & needs to be shut down.

Reason of review: This company is a scam. They have an F rating on the BBB & the worst Yelp reviews of any company in business.

CHERYL in Koloa, Hawaii - Unauthorized use of my debit card

Koloa, Hawaii

I am pissed off with Cheryl. I specifically told them to auto deduct out of my account on the 20th of every month.

To date they have not done so. I am cancelling this in writing and by phone. I am not happy with their services. They have unauthorized use of my debit card.

Services are over. I wish they would answer their phones.

I have to leave messages. No one returns any calls.Chery if you get this please respond.I will never recommend this company to anyone.I am really sorry that I chose this company.Thank you.